for The FVP by me; goura fotadar
date (s) : 11.13.16, 11.15.16, 12.13.16 (and more to come … )
tags: satire reality
venue : I hadn’t spent enough time
observing the trees in Cupertino; (I realized)
The book referred
not everywhere as:
for even those;
you’ve only glimpsed at;
and not yet/ever? raked
in a box: Book Purposed Definitions for you
source, -text: presumably:
the new “Harry Potter” (so, cited)
Things, this one is especially good for :
- teaching you how to read
- find on that page
- entering a drawing ; and placing your work in it ; as the only way to accomplishment .
- teaching you how to reflect : (by pushing your life-realities outside long-enough to see them better when you re-insert yourself in them)
- an incentive opportunity much like a re-programming to “look at” other books ;(like working in publishing)
- look-up the definition of “staid” from this one.
- And approx. 2/3 of the way thru/through ; inner-book reflecting : is “Ron” affectively/effectively cheating on “Hermione” with his-other (new?) relations/willing participants.
Source, citation: “The Year of Living Biblically ” (by) A.J. Jacobs
cited, further: at the p.a. library
(if even unfinished) To Heal Pain(of Yours).
using same format, pronounced: this one ; perhaps not surprising considering
its name ; has declared to me its purpose : to heal pain
emotional theme: have your “loved ones” mistaken
you for another and pushed this
belief like pushers of not drugs;
but dangerous drugs.
(p.46) (arrow to) (top of)
” … The family
such an unstable character, such a
fraud, that no one wanted
him around at reunions or
birthday parties …
he was a cult leader.”
Source, citation: knock ’em Dead (by) Rhonda pollero at the cited: palo alto p.l.
Perhaps this one is about romance(?) ; but I’m convinced it’s what you
pick if (the stance is) :
How do you become psychic. why not try this : from cited p. 41. and look at how it starts in this P compared to what it’s actually about in terms of new/innovative / creative ways of thinking : “He sounded so sincere that I felt more like a creep for replaying the Liam moment in my head. ( . . . ) I was certain I was sending out a telepathic confession that bounced from cell tower to cell tower.” (Lower font:) Perhaps “towers” “telepath()” other(s) (emotions) () than, “confessions” (in fiction); from your emotions to … ?