Personal Notes for Self-feedback on Volunteerism
IN other words,
wards of Volunteerisms
(erhaps, part I.) I have a fever so a eh, a sort of , sortof, Rough: Draft!
by Goura Fotadar
for The Fictional VolunTier Project
(1) I need to organize — and connect
(2) This is like super-hard
(3) “You guys don’t have mail (today)!” IF nothing else; know the difference between confidentiality and non-confidentiality. Other notes, connected: Somebody held onto the delivered: mail for seven hours, while I was home; is that legal? It must yes, be placed in plain view: if the person…s either is are nowhere nearby but home or not, to establish civility. Not held onto, unless the person…s is are out-of-town. & then you need to call the delivery service / deliverer and inform: them that you are holding onto a package (not in plain view); addressed to somebody else, (who resides, or enters at present/current time: the location of the place, it was delivered to).
(4) connected to (3) when short on traditional supplies what might you have that could supercede implements of storage and this is (four) for a new method to conventional organization from refuse that is still and will maintain hygiene-ically. For example: as opposed to storing in an un-sanitary state used using of by user.
(5) Theme: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m tired.
I don’t want to write it down, I’m feeling very catastrophic. But I will.
Writer/work Citation / Publication rules:
I think in publishing rules, once it’s released by the publisher on the free-form access to the public, it’s allowed to cite in your use as you need for your work; but otherwise you have to get permission from the author also; unless the material is on a public forum as released by the author and/or publisher of the material; and if some of the material is available in public access ; then that portion can be cited by you.
If you read the material which is not available at any or all moments to the public in access: hence public access; you have to cite how and where you read it and who wrote it … in other words, even in a recitation you must cite the original author.
So if you received a textbook from your college reading list, that you purchased and or were gifted: everybody in your class would have to read that textbook if you wanted to quote text from it, in any of your coursework.
Otherwise, you have to regurgitate your understanding of what you read, and not quote the text directly but instead cite it as your information source. So says most publisher guidelines. (I think anyway.) (But you should check.) On the up-side: if you contact the publisher of the book, and it still exists, and/or somebody who works for you contacts them on your behalf (as approved and documented by you); you may get a release to cite the text. On the other upside we now have free online material of major textbooks which are accessible to the public and can be used in text reference when cited by you for your work as in information backdrop an as already explainedin the first paragraphs.
(6) “The Right stuff” caught, explained, & addressed.
Theme: Old Music but New Still
Theme Music: The Right Stuff by The New Kids on The Block
cited: as accessed through youtube dot org on 5 dot 22 dot 16
(7) This is like super hard
(8) I just have to make the picture that will help me understand more
(9) This is like very comprehensive: I’m glad I was able to get more detail in my comprehension; that really makes a diff.
(10) that 1% is hard to get to; even if the 99 is done. (As explained in video.)
(11) I think it’s more like self-recognition; and not necessarily; it’s necessary: I mean;
it’s not-necessarily self-Love. What’s that waif clinking noise. No I mean the description of the noise, and not: What’s that Waif: clinking noise; I’d say that’d have to belong to Who is that, waif … and that would be a-eh insulting.
(12) The Brief: Case/Memo: When proofreading: please memorize certain aspects; by re-reading enough times, to be:sure enough (for-ever) of what: you produced. A Sure-Fire method; to signature and not sign? your work.
theme: ah, clearing the energy;
theme music: northern lights
citation: classical kdfc as heard & listened to on the radio on 52716
(13) A Connector spoken perfect, but if needs to make more sense in written language; use a pronoun instead and one that is the same as in letters of the connector or one above in letters numbers of the connector size. How I know this is by seeing a lot of single and joined letters through:Out (threw: Out!) my life and career. I know that connectors are not defined in the traditional sense; but you or someone you know even in briefings should be able to guess what a connector is in language use, at least. Think of things like subway connectors who have a different form: structure than traditional bridges or tunnels. O.K. That’s a metaphor physical translation imagination comprehension tool.
(14) I really enjoy working more on the holidays: and that just depends on what: your definition of work, is.
(15) I’m just waiting to cognize it more; prior-to … ; is a good work technique; if you understand it further, what that means. So put in more hours, ahead of deadline schedule or how about sedge well. (Say it Well, seat well; even satiate well. and we’re back at the spiritual level of work and what else: uh, production.)
(16) It’s not necessary; but you can depending on the contextual scenario and/or context;
to include implied words and/or terms. They are implied and so at least a learning experience for at least the slightly even attentive reader, consumer. In other words, don’t rob them of their Learning; if you can help it.
(17) I have such a headache!
(18) When you are stalked on-the-job; even if, by relatives. Call the cops, if even: it doesn’t do anything.
(19) Is this Ethical?
When in a hostile environment; uhm, and asked about something confidential along the lines of work; and of course: you can talk about work/career: who you are, and it should be always; as long as you try. And you haven’t trained on or been trained on what to say, by your career: Invent something that conceals the real story to maintain confidentiality; and something that you won’t have to deny having said after. (I think but am not sure, that’s enough of an explanation.)
(20) You: Don’t be embarrassed.
So if your spell-check is non-existent or doesn’t work; an attempt at classic spelling : i.e., is what you envision is correct spelling. So once spell-check works again, include the second “traditional” correctness in spelling. Uh, good luck.
(21) If it still exists past when it happened occurred or took place, change the tense to the present. I think that’s in basic p-reading books, but just in case; logic “… wins the race.” It’s still happening, right.
(22) I can’t quit now! It’s getting close to perfect.
(23) What. God? I’m just trying to figure this out.
This reminds me of the book, I read way back then.
cited: “Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret” by Judy Blume
(note to self: Do a brief study or examination on/of: this book.)
(24) It’s slang used enough in colloquial practice to qualify and meet the standards of “regular” grammar; and can be written, thus; in that method of way; in other words.